Tailwater Systems Website
General Data Protection Regulation
- Tailwater Systems collects only the information you provide when you fill out one of our forms requesting product information or to ask general questions. This data typically is your email address (required) and a name (required). We do ask for your company or firm affiliation but it is not required. Tailwater Systems does not collect or store any user sensitive personal data on its website.
- We require users to certify if that they are 18 years or older. This is based on the “honor system” as we have no way to determine a website user’s age or gender.
- The basic information we do collect on our website is used to respond to your questions only or subscribe or unsubscribe you to one of our services, such as our newsletters.
- Your email address and name are shared with our mail list 3rd party providers, which are based in the United States. We do not sell or provide your contact information with any other third parties.
- You may unsubscribe at anytime to our newsletters or other subscription services.
- Tailwater Systems takes every reasonable action to secure its website and content from unauthorized use.